KISSES IN THE WIND

I hold you in my heart and touch you in my dreams
You are here each day with me, at least that is how it seems.

I know you wonder where we are.....what' s taking us so long,
But remember child, I love you so and God will keep you strong.

Now go outside and feel the breeze and let it touch your skin...
Because tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind .

May God hold you in his hand until I can be with you,
I promise you, my darling , I 'm doing all that I can do.

Very soon, you'll have a family for real, not just pretend.
But for tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind.

May God wrap you in His arms and hold you very tight.
And let the angels bring the kisses that I send to you each night.

-Author unknown

Monday, May 29, 2006

update

Well folks - not much adoption news on the homefront. Still haven't heard from AHH or Casa Barnabe regarding my application there. I still occasionally look at the little girl's picture that we declined and pray for her. My heart still goes out to her. Sometimes I would wonder if it was like J's dream . . . no one wanted to have anything to do with her - even J - but then he went back to her and rescued her. Man - you could totally translate that to this situation. But there would have to be a peace in Jeremy's heart about it, and as of now - he still has peace about not adopting her. My daughter is out there somewhere . . . it's just so hard to be patient. The unknown really tests your faith - doesn't it! :)
You can continue to pray for us in many facets. I tell you - when you are trusting God for extraordinary supply of finances - the enemy likes to hit you where it hurts . . . . the finances! We are going to need to put in over $500+ this week on many issues with my van, and then we are getting higher bills than I thought for Meg's broken arm, and our recent physicals for the adoption process. We are supposed to go on vacation to Florida in a couple weeks (Meg will thankfully get her cast off 3 days before! She'll just have a splint!) - we had planned this vacation last year, but hadn't completely paid for it yet (need that money). I was getting quite depressed today regarding the money situation. I am believing that God will provide for our needs - but I am hoping He will also provide for some of our wants (a few extra fun things on our trip - I'd like to take the kids to Sea World &/or Kennedy Space Center). I know He can do it . . . . . I just have to work through my feelings sometimes. :) Anyways - pray for us . . . K? For Finances (not just adoption finances), for creativity for funding our adoption, for protection (body, mind, soul, spirit, finances, household, etc), for our new daughter's protection & health, and for lots and lots and lots of patience!

You all are a blessing to me! Thank you again for supporting us!

God bless you immensely today!

Lori :)

"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit." Romans 15:13

No comments: