KISSES IN THE WIND

I hold you in my heart and touch you in my dreams
You are here each day with me, at least that is how it seems.

I know you wonder where we are.....what' s taking us so long,
But remember child, I love you so and God will keep you strong.

Now go outside and feel the breeze and let it touch your skin...
Because tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind .

May God hold you in his hand until I can be with you,
I promise you, my darling , I 'm doing all that I can do.

Very soon, you'll have a family for real, not just pretend.
But for tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind.

May God wrap you in His arms and hold you very tight.
And let the angels bring the kisses that I send to you each night.

-Author unknown

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Portraits by Elizabeth Fox

You all have got to check these out! My mom has always been into art as I grew up, but was really unable to do much (she was raising 4 kids!!). She did some watercolors, oil paintings and calligraphy - at least that's what I remember. Well, recently (within this last year) she decided to try her hand at colored pencils (after having years of eye problems and then finally being able to see better after a few surgeries!). Now. . . . I can color with colored pencils . . . . as long as there are lines to stay inside of! But my mom takes colored pencils to a new level! I gave her a few photographs of my kids and she produced a few wonderful works of art from them! Check them out!













If anyone is interested in having a portrait done for yourself, your parents, hubby, wife, etc - my mom is willing to donate a portion of her profit to our adoption fund. It would help us out as well as encourage my mom in the gifting God has given her! You will treasure the portrait!! I will include her pricing and info sheet below. Thank you so much!
Lori :)






PORTRAITS BY ELIZABETH FOX

My goal is to create a realistic portrait for you.

Materials: I use Prismacolor colored pencils. These fine pencils are wax based, made from brilliant, light-resistant pigments. I really enjoy this medium because of the vibrant colors that can be achieved. The end result often looks like an oil painting. Prismacolor pencils are versatile and portraits can also be rendered to resemble soft pastels. I use primarily Rising Stonehenge paper. Stonehenge is a 100% cotton, acid-free paper used for all types of printmaking as well as for drawing and painting.

Requirements: I require a good sized and very sharp photograph, minimum size of the image to be drawn should be no less than 3 by 4 inches (the larger and sharper the better!). In addition I would like at least two other photos that show personality, hair color and eye color well.

Agreement: Once we have decided on the size and price of your portrait I will have you sign a contract and submit a 50% deposit. The contract will state that completion of the contract will be dependent upon your approval of the portrait. If you are satisfied, the remainder of the commission will be due on delivery of the portrait. If you are dissatisfied your deposit will be returned to you and I will keep the portrait.

Commission Prices: (Prices in effect until 8/1/06)
Unmatted and unframed.

8” x 10” $125
9” x 12” $150
11” x 14” $200
16” x 20” $250

These prices are for one person with a simple background.
Each additional person will require a 30% increase to the price.

I will be glad to show you examples of my work!

Beth Fox
474-0729 (home) 377-6282 (cell)

No comments: