KISSES IN THE WIND

I hold you in my heart and touch you in my dreams
You are here each day with me, at least that is how it seems.

I know you wonder where we are.....what' s taking us so long,
But remember child, I love you so and God will keep you strong.

Now go outside and feel the breeze and let it touch your skin...
Because tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind .

May God hold you in his hand until I can be with you,
I promise you, my darling , I 'm doing all that I can do.

Very soon, you'll have a family for real, not just pretend.
But for tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind.

May God wrap you in His arms and hold you very tight.
And let the angels bring the kisses that I send to you each night.

-Author unknown

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Casa Bernabe (House of Barnabas)

Just wanted to let you know that we have officially put in our application to this orphanage (Hogar). I e-mailed it last week, but had to re-email it, and I also sent a copy via snail mail. The director said she will hopefully review it soon. :) Yeah! We'll see what happens. You can check out the orphanage and the children there at http://www.casabernabe.org/index.html or http://www.foce.org/. Click on the link near the bottom (or side - for foce.org) for the gallery pics. You can also choose to sponsor one of the kids (there is a list of who still needs sponsorship at this site as well. The other orphanage they are looking at for us also welcomes sponsors for their girls. Check them out at http://www.princeofpeacegt.com/. Thanks so much!
Blessings!
Lori :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lori! My prayers to you & your family for this adoption journey you are on!

Tonya