KISSES IN THE WIND

I hold you in my heart and touch you in my dreams
You are here each day with me, at least that is how it seems.

I know you wonder where we are.....what' s taking us so long,
But remember child, I love you so and God will keep you strong.

Now go outside and feel the breeze and let it touch your skin...
Because tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind .

May God hold you in his hand until I can be with you,
I promise you, my darling , I 'm doing all that I can do.

Very soon, you'll have a family for real, not just pretend.
But for tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind.

May God wrap you in His arms and hold you very tight.
And let the angels bring the kisses that I send to you each night.

-Author unknown

Sunday, January 07, 2007

New Pictures

Hi folks! I know that you have been DYING to see the newest pics of Katie! :) Well . . . here they are! Enjoy them!

Lori :)


The man in the pictures is our good friend Jack. He and his wife (and in-laws) were in Guatemala for C-mas and went to visit Katie for us and give her our presents on December 26th, 2006. She LOVED the bunny and the card with our picture on it and would NOT put them down the whole time! That just tickles my heart! :)




The pictures of her in green are from Jan 2007. What a sweetie!

















I'll post more later. I just got some more in church today. :) Yeah! Also, I will try to post some video if I can even figure out how to do the video blogging. :)



She has such a gentle nature. My friends say that she got attached to Jack and was a bit sad when they had to go. I can't wait to meet her in person myself! Possibly in April!

1 comment:

Terri said...

Lori, this is so exciting! I'm so happy for you guys.