KISSES IN THE WIND

I hold you in my heart and touch you in my dreams
You are here each day with me, at least that is how it seems.

I know you wonder where we are.....what' s taking us so long,
But remember child, I love you so and God will keep you strong.

Now go outside and feel the breeze and let it touch your skin...
Because tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind .

May God hold you in his hand until I can be with you,
I promise you, my darling , I 'm doing all that I can do.

Very soon, you'll have a family for real, not just pretend.
But for tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind.

May God wrap you in His arms and hold you very tight.
And let the angels bring the kisses that I send to you each night.

-Author unknown

Sunday, September 02, 2007

And now a Hurricane! What an adventure!

Yes - it's 4am - the day we leave - and I'm here typing to you guys! :) I must love you all . . . either that or I'm addicted to the computer! :) The truth be told - I slept horrible these last two nights. . . . . I'm waaayyy tooo excited! :) Hmmm . . . wonder why?!
Well - I hope I've packed enough (1/2 of my suitcase is snacks! Better than orphanage food!). And whatever didn't get done will just have to wait. I'm a bit sad we didn't leave on Friday like originally planned, to be able to go a see Tikal or Lake Atitilan . . . . but that's ok. Now we might have a Hurricane instead! :) What fun. Take a look . . .

Actually - just since last night around 9pm - it has shifted more north. Keep praying it does more of that - and slows waaaay down so it doesn't get to Guatemala till Saturday! We leave on Friday, and on Thursday I had planned on seeing Antigua! Hmmm. . . . What is God trying to tell me? Not to sightsee? :)

Oops - gotta go! I've got 25 mintues to dry my hair and finish packing the last minute items!

God bless you all! Keep us in your prayers.

Wendy . . .Here we come!! - Oh, we got to talk to her some last night (she mainly just listens) - but we heard her tell someone near her "esta mi mami y papi". :) That just warms my heart! :)

Blessings
Lori :)



No comments: