KISSES IN THE WIND

I hold you in my heart and touch you in my dreams
You are here each day with me, at least that is how it seems.

I know you wonder where we are.....what' s taking us so long,
But remember child, I love you so and God will keep you strong.

Now go outside and feel the breeze and let it touch your skin...
Because tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind .

May God hold you in his hand until I can be with you,
I promise you, my darling , I 'm doing all that I can do.

Very soon, you'll have a family for real, not just pretend.
But for tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind.

May God wrap you in His arms and hold you very tight.
And let the angels bring the kisses that I send to you each night.

-Author unknown

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Switching Agencies

I'm not sure if we are switching agencies yet (we will if we accept the referral), but I just wanted to forewarn those of you who may have considered contributing to our adoption via the A Helping Hand website. Hold off till now, or you can always use Paypal or send us a check directly. Thank you to those who have been so generous and obedient in following God' leading in your life to help us out! God bless you many times over!

We finally talked with the other agency about Nancy, and will be doing some praying tonight and for a few days probably. We need to make a decision soon. God knows. He'll show us! If we do decide to adopt her, we will have to update our homestudy (already!?! I just sent it out on monday to be authenticated!!!) as we had originally said we wanted a 2-5 year old girl. Also - with switching agencies, we would have to update it anyways. . . . .just more paperwork (and money - I'm sure). Oh joy. I guess you are never reaaaallly done with paperwork . . . .are you?

God bless you all! Keep us in your prayers (as well as our daughter)!
- Lori :)

No comments: