KISSES IN THE WIND

I hold you in my heart and touch you in my dreams
You are here each day with me, at least that is how it seems.

I know you wonder where we are.....what' s taking us so long,
But remember child, I love you so and God will keep you strong.

Now go outside and feel the breeze and let it touch your skin...
Because tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind .

May God hold you in his hand until I can be with you,
I promise you, my darling , I 'm doing all that I can do.

Very soon, you'll have a family for real, not just pretend.
But for tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind.

May God wrap you in His arms and hold you very tight.
And let the angels bring the kisses that I send to you each night.

-Author unknown

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Redo!

I still have not heard back from the Sec. of the Commonwealth - after 3 messages left and several more phone calls over the last 2 days. I keep getting a recording to leave a voice message. I'll try again tomorrow. Though, now it may be a moot point. . . . .here's why . . .

I had Jeremy fax all the copies of our documents to our new agency to be reviewed for accuracy before sending to the Guatemala consulate for their authentication/certification (whatever it's called). I had done this with AHH and they had said everything looked fine, though I had questioned them about a few things that didn't seem right to me. I was trusting the "experts" though. Anyways - my new agency prides itself on being picky during the dossier prep part (isn't that what we are paying them for anyways??) so that we would not get kicked out of PGN in Guatemala (Procuraduria General de la Nacion . . . .it's like the Attorney General's office) to have to redo our forms then. KAS has only had 4 clients ever get kicked out of PGN - one was something they wouldn't have expected and the other 3 were things they should have caught. Some people get kicked out of PGN several times and alot of people just expect to get kicked out at least once. Anyways - I am glad that KAS has 3 different people looking over all our forms to check for mistakes. I'd rather fix it now than later! So - as you can guess . . . we have to redo a few forms, get them notarized and authenticated again. That's ok. It was disheartening at first, as some of the issues were the same ones I had raised before, but some of the things were not. So . . . back on a small paperchase again! Hopefully this will be it for dossier paperwork! :)
-Lori :)

No comments: