KISSES IN THE WIND

I hold you in my heart and touch you in my dreams
You are here each day with me, at least that is how it seems.

I know you wonder where we are.....what' s taking us so long,
But remember child, I love you so and God will keep you strong.

Now go outside and feel the breeze and let it touch your skin...
Because tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind .

May God hold you in his hand until I can be with you,
I promise you, my darling , I 'm doing all that I can do.

Very soon, you'll have a family for real, not just pretend.
But for tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind.

May God wrap you in His arms and hold you very tight.
And let the angels bring the kisses that I send to you each night.

-Author unknown

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Not yet

Well folks . . . Nancy was not our daughter. God has interesting plans - doesn't He? There's always a surprise around the corner!

The director of KAS did not feel a peace about Nancy being our daughter, and, honestly, I would have been surprised if she had (I feel a peace about her decision). Jeremy and the kids really liked Nancy and felt like she could be "the one", but I never really "bonded" to her as much as they did. I didn't know if it was because she wasn't "the one" or because I was guarding my heart until I knew she was ours, or what. I had a sense that maybe God would use Nancy to lead us to our daughter. If Jeremy had not felt a peace about her, then we would not have switched over to KAS, and it wasn't until we switched that God gave peace to the director that Nancy was not ours. See what I mean? God can be pretty sneaky - can't He?! :) I'm glad that He knows what He's doing! I'm trusting Him 100% - in all areas! I'm still in the dark about how we are going to come up with the rest of the money needed to adopt - but again - the surprises God has will only give Him glory!!!! He's in control!

As for our dossier - I thought it would arrive yesterday as the Sec. of the Commonwealth's office had told me they would process it and send it out on monday. As of last night - my Express tracking number said it had not been sent. Hmmmm . . . . may have to give them a call today. Hope nothing is wrong again. :)

Thank you for your prayers. Keep praying. Our daughter is out there somewhere. Pray that we find her soon, for her safety, and for a speedy process with the rest of the paperwork, etc. Oh yeah - and for the finances to come in (for us to have wisdom on where and how to get the money). Thanks guys! You all are awesome!
Lori :)

No comments: