KISSES IN THE WIND

I hold you in my heart and touch you in my dreams
You are here each day with me, at least that is how it seems.

I know you wonder where we are.....what' s taking us so long,
But remember child, I love you so and God will keep you strong.

Now go outside and feel the breeze and let it touch your skin...
Because tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind .

May God hold you in his hand until I can be with you,
I promise you, my darling , I 'm doing all that I can do.

Very soon, you'll have a family for real, not just pretend.
But for tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind.

May God wrap you in His arms and hold you very tight.
And let the angels bring the kisses that I send to you each night.

-Author unknown

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Elizabeth-Fox.com

For those of you that may be new to our blog, my wonderful and very talented mom - Beth Fox (or Elizabeth) has recently started doing beautiful colored pencil drawings as a hobby but also as an artist. You can click on the title (or the picture in the sidebar) to take you to her new website (still in progress) and see some samples of what she has already done (of my beautiful kids and nephew of course). She also has a revised price list that includes pictures done of just the head and shoulders.

I know that many of you have expressed an interest in having her do a portrait for you (taken -from some of your own photos - or any professional ones you have even), but I wouldn't wait till it's almost Christmas to decide to get it done! She will definitely have more time to devote to art before the school season begins (she is a part time teacher and Math tutor as well) - so contact her to get your portrait started before eveyone else does! Don't worry if the picture you have doesn't have the best background, etc. - she will want a few pics anyways to get a feel for the person's personality, looks, etc.

She has graciously agreed to donate a small portion of her profits that come as a referral from me to our adoption expenses - so make sure you tell her you saw her work on my blog, or was referred by me! Thanks so much!

Lori :)

ps - I got our dossier back . . . . but guess what . . . . . the Sec of the Commonwealth messed up! I sent off 17 documents to be authenticated, and they only sent back 16 authentications (don't worry - they did send back all 17 documents), and one of the authentications had the wrong date on it (of when the notary sign it). I tried contacting them 5 times today and left 2 messages. Didn't hear back from them. I pray I can get this resolved quickly. . . . . . Just another adventure!!!! :)

No comments: