KISSES IN THE WIND

I hold you in my heart and touch you in my dreams
You are here each day with me, at least that is how it seems.

I know you wonder where we are.....what' s taking us so long,
But remember child, I love you so and God will keep you strong.

Now go outside and feel the breeze and let it touch your skin...
Because tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind .

May God hold you in his hand until I can be with you,
I promise you, my darling , I 'm doing all that I can do.

Very soon, you'll have a family for real, not just pretend.
But for tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind.

May God wrap you in His arms and hold you very tight.
And let the angels bring the kisses that I send to you each night.

-Author unknown

Thursday, July 12, 2007

God is so GOOD!

Thanks to some investigation, and some info from a few friends - I was able to contact the USCIS office about our re-fingerprinting (to see if we really had to pay another $140 to get them redone, as we are almost done with this adoption). This is what they told me:

According to the Federal Register (Volume 72, Number 203) Effective 7-30-2007, Prospective Adoptive Parents who have I-600A applications with an I-171H approval notice that expires on or after July 30, 2007 can file a one time extension to waive fingerprint biometric services. Request for fingerprint clearance update must be made in writing, with a copy of the I-171H attached. Fingerprint appointments will be scheduled when the request for extension has been received.

YEAAHHHH!!!!!! WHOO-HOO! PTL!!! God is so good! OK - well, it's the gov't who is giving us the break - but I am thankful to God for my inquisitive nature and for following up on it! :)

So - that's one prayer down. :) Now . . . keep praying for the others!!

Oh - and another praise report - Jake's stye popped some yesterday. I was able to get some puss out before he started freaking out and throwing a royal fit and not allowing me to get any more out (he's a big boy and hard to hold down by myself!). I'm going to try again today - if the stye will cooperate! PTL it is healing!

Thanks for your prayers. Keep it up!

Blessings
Lori :)
ps - We called Wendy yesterday. I LOVE hearing her sweet voice saying "I love you" and "Hola Mami". :) I love her so much! I want her home now!!

Soon . . . . . .

No comments: