KISSES IN THE WIND

I hold you in my heart and touch you in my dreams
You are here each day with me, at least that is how it seems.

I know you wonder where we are.....what' s taking us so long,
But remember child, I love you so and God will keep you strong.

Now go outside and feel the breeze and let it touch your skin...
Because tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind .

May God hold you in his hand until I can be with you,
I promise you, my darling , I 'm doing all that I can do.

Very soon, you'll have a family for real, not just pretend.
But for tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind.

May God wrap you in His arms and hold you very tight.
And let the angels bring the kisses that I send to you each night.

-Author unknown

Monday, October 23, 2006

Mary Kay Fundraiser

One of Jeremy's co-workers has generously offered to give up her Mary Kay profits till Nov. 15th to help us fundraise!! Please check out the info below. If you have never tried Mary Kay products, I urge you to try. I have been using them for over 11 years and LOVE them! (BTW - the acne treatment gel does miracles overnight on those stubborn and annoying zits!!) The products are wonderful and last a looooonngg time! :) Check it out!
Please pass on this info to anyone you know. If you only need and order a little, that's ok - it can go a long way if everyone orders a little! Thanks so much! Oh yeah - and if you order, you will be entered into a drawing for some free stuff! :) Yeah!

Thanks again!
Lori :)


Dear Friends,

Please join me in an exciting opportunity to help the West family raise the funds needed for the expensive process of adopting a child from Guatemala. I am a Mary Kay™ Independent Beauty Consultant in the Virginia Beach/Tidewater area. I am donating the profit of sales through this fund-raising endeavor to the West family’s adoption fund. You can treat yourself, shop for Christmas gifts and help them at the same time! The West family will receive 40% of every purchase you make with me between now and November 15th.

To help just go to my website: marykay.com/donnarussell. Be sure to check out all our new products and seasonal gift items. They’re awesome! I can even gift wrap or package gifts and take care of shipping them for you!

When you check out please register as a new customer if you’ve never shopped with me before or simply log-in if you’re a returning customer. *Use the “comments” feature to note that your purchase is for the West family adoption fundraiser.* (If you already have a consultant but want to help with the fundraiser—let me know. I can work something out with you and your consultant so you can help the West family adoption. )

As a THANK YOU I will give you:
Complimentary Extreme Makeover (skincare, micro-derm abrasion, color) in person or virtually.
2007 Coupon book with monthly discounts for the entire year— including major savings on skin care products that will keep you beautiful all year long!
Register your name in a drawing for a free Timewise Anti-aging Day/Night solution (a $60 value).

Share this fundraising opportunity for the West family with a few friends through a no hassle on-line skin care class and receive extra coupons and gifts.



Sincerely,
Donna Russell
Phone: 757.227.5655
Website: marykay.com/donnarussell
Email: donnarussell@marykay.com

No comments: