KISSES IN THE WIND

I hold you in my heart and touch you in my dreams
You are here each day with me, at least that is how it seems.

I know you wonder where we are.....what' s taking us so long,
But remember child, I love you so and God will keep you strong.

Now go outside and feel the breeze and let it touch your skin...
Because tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind .

May God hold you in his hand until I can be with you,
I promise you, my darling , I 'm doing all that I can do.

Very soon, you'll have a family for real, not just pretend.
But for tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind.

May God wrap you in His arms and hold you very tight.
And let the angels bring the kisses that I send to you each night.

-Author unknown

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Attack!

Hello all! Hope you are having a great day today! Just know that God is beside you everywhere - all day long! :) PTL for that! He's always there to help and comfort! I, for one, have turned to Him many times this last week! I have felt an increase in attacks on our family as we have determined to pray harder for many things and are getting closer to God. You know you are on the right path when the enemy starts taking aim! :) The sad news (for the enemy) is that I am not backing down!!! AND - I have many warriors on my side as well!! Thank you all who are walking in this battle with us - daily and weekly! I need you! Thanks!

So - here are my prayer requests (battle plans!):

Tyler - We want to see breakthrough and transformation in his life this year! He has battled anxiety, depression, attention/focusing problems, over-emotional reactions to things, and possible Asperger's Syndrome (some days I doubt that diagnosis, and others it seems to be in full force). It has been affecting him at school, and they are tempted to not let him come back (it's a small christian school that doesn't have the resources for "special needs" - including Ty's anxiety attacks, I guess.)
We want to see healing, deliverance and a "re-training" of many bad habits. I KNOW that God is going to - and I know that He is helping us! I also KNOW that the outcome will be good - but the process is just challenging (imagine having to retrain the hair on your head to grow/fall a different direction?! God is putting on some hair gel to help us out - but we still have to comb it every day in the direction we want it to go!). Ty did go up for prayer today at church (he wanted to!), and I know that God is working in him! Keep praying with us and for us (esp for patience and discipline to go the distance). And pray that he will be able to still attend his school!! :)

Juliana - Keep praying for her situation. It's still not resolved. I found out more info this week, but can't really share it online. Just pray that she will be fully "released"! We want to see her get out of the court system down there and to be brought home to the US. Keep praying!

The mom of 2 girls - that you've been praying for . . . the lawyer did not follow through with the DNA approval! :( There are other (crazy) issues going on there too. Please continue to pray for the release of her girls! Pray for her - that God will carry her through this "fire"! I know He can and will - but it's still hard to go through. Please lift her and her family up in prayer! Thanks so much!!

Those are my main concerns right now! Thank you to all who are willing to pray with us! We will see miracles happen!!

God bless you all! Please let us know if we can be praying for you too!

Blessings!
Lori :)

No comments: