KISSES IN THE WIND

I hold you in my heart and touch you in my dreams
You are here each day with me, at least that is how it seems.

I know you wonder where we are.....what' s taking us so long,
But remember child, I love you so and God will keep you strong.

Now go outside and feel the breeze and let it touch your skin...
Because tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind .

May God hold you in his hand until I can be with you,
I promise you, my darling , I 'm doing all that I can do.

Very soon, you'll have a family for real, not just pretend.
But for tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind.

May God wrap you in His arms and hold you very tight.
And let the angels bring the kisses that I send to you each night.

-Author unknown

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Yard Sale!

First of all - Thank you so much - all who have contributed to this sale and to our adoption already! We appreciate it more than you know! Even just the prayer support means a ton!! We always need it!

Just a reminder to everyone that we ARE still having our adoption fundraising Yard sale THIS Sat. Nov. 4th from 8am - 2pm.

We currently have 1 person coming to help on friday for last minute pricing/signs,etc and then coming bright and early on Sat to help with setup. She will have to leave by 9:30am. That leaves just me and J (and our 4 rugrats - hopefully behaving in the house) to man the garage sale. We would LOVE some company & help (to keep our minds off the cold weather I'm sure! Why does it have to get cold just on the weekends I plan things? Our camping trip was freezing as well! Oh well.).

If you can help out for a couple hours on Saturday - we would love the help! Set up will go alot faster with more people, and I would love some "talkers" or salespeople to help "run" the sale and talk with people about adoption. I will have Mei Ming and KAS flyers to pass out, and would really like to get the word out about adoption! So - if you are friendly and like talking . . . I need you! :) If you are not friendly - but great at setting up and organizing . . . I need you too! If you can change the weather on Sat to a warm, non-windy day . . . I REALLY need you! :)

As for what we have for sale:

ENTERTAINMENT BOOKS (I really need to get rid of the rest of these!!) - $25 each - but end up being FREE after you register your book and get your $25 restaraunt coupon!!

Kids & Adult clothes (quite a few larger men's pants - around sz 42)
Women's and kids shoes
Baby swing, door jumper, and playpens
2 changing tables
2 Microwaves
wooden Rocking horse
Strollers/carseat
household/kitchen items
Cat/pet carrier, dog food dishes
games, toys, puzzles
videos - kids and adult
books - novels and instructional
CD's - few music, PC, etc.
Bread maker
Computer equipment
Back massager - that sits in a chair
Beach items - chairs, boogie boards, floaties, etc
Furniture - dresser/hutch, side table, daybed, chairs, (possibly a computer chair)
Queen size mattress and boxspring (if we can get it to our house)
Bikes - boy's and men's
Power wheels riding dumptruck
Linens (comforter, sheets, curtains, etc)
And more . . . . .

I will have info on our Mary Kay fundraiser as well, for those that are interested.

Please pass on this e-mail/info to those you know. Thanks so much!
If anyone has any last minute things you would love to get rid of - let us know! You can drop it off through friday evening (the sooner the better)!

Thanks everyone! God bless you guys!

Lori & Jeremy West :)
loriwestrn@yahoo.com - any questions, let us know.

No comments: