KISSES IN THE WIND

I hold you in my heart and touch you in my dreams
You are here each day with me, at least that is how it seems.

I know you wonder where we are.....what' s taking us so long,
But remember child, I love you so and God will keep you strong.

Now go outside and feel the breeze and let it touch your skin...
Because tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind .

May God hold you in his hand until I can be with you,
I promise you, my darling , I 'm doing all that I can do.

Very soon, you'll have a family for real, not just pretend.
But for tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind.

May God wrap you in His arms and hold you very tight.
And let the angels bring the kisses that I send to you each night.

-Author unknown

Monday, August 21, 2006

Entertainment books are in!

The Norfolk/Hampton Roads Entertainment books are in! You can save alot of money on places you already may visit (ie - Bruster's, Fazoli's, McDonald's, Burger King, IHOP, Bennigan's, Kyoto Japanese, Children's Museum of VA, The VA Zoo, etc). Email or call us for your copy! They are only $25 through us (if you order online - you may be charged a $5 S&H fee - so get one directly from us to save you some money). You can order online through the link in the sidebar or click on this title. You can even order a book for someone in other cities - so pass this info on! Thanks.
We really appreciate it!
Lori :)

No comments: