KISSES IN THE WIND

I hold you in my heart and touch you in my dreams
You are here each day with me, at least that is how it seems.

I know you wonder where we are.....what' s taking us so long,
But remember child, I love you so and God will keep you strong.

Now go outside and feel the breeze and let it touch your skin...
Because tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind .

May God hold you in his hand until I can be with you,
I promise you, my darling , I 'm doing all that I can do.

Very soon, you'll have a family for real, not just pretend.
But for tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind.

May God wrap you in His arms and hold you very tight.
And let the angels bring the kisses that I send to you each night.

-Author unknown

Thursday, May 17, 2007

We have Pre Approval!!!

Yes folks - the US Embassy has Pre Approved our adoption case. I've been yearing for approval my whole life . . . .and now I finally have "pre-approval". :) I'm getting close to that approval in my life! hee,hee.
We got our email this morning and it was so exciting to see Wendy's name on the Pre-Approval (PA). We are on our way to officially becoming her parents! Now we just need to get that PA into PGN (the attorney general's court) along with the rest of our case. I think we have to be kicked-out of PGN first to submit it - but I'm not 100% sure. I'll find out soon enough, I guess.
Jeremy was just saying yesterday that he hoped we heard "good news" (ie - our case being done and approved) on (or by) June 6th - which is D-Day. I told him that the only way we could possibly have our adoption totally approved by then would be if we got our PA today or tomorrow, got KO'd and resubmitted it right away - and then the PGN reviewer approved the case fairly quickly after that. God could do it - that's for sure . . . and sure enough - we DID get our PA the next day!! So - you never know?! :)

Thanks for your prayers. Keep praying!! At the end of PGN we will need to stroke another large check for fees - of which we do not have them all yet - so pray for God to continue to provide - just as we need it - as he has been doing all along!! I have peace!
Thank you ALL who have contributed money, items for garage sales, prayers, support, encouragement, and more!!!! You are TRULY a BLESSING to us!!! Thanks for running this race and going on this adventure with us. I know it's been long - but it is sooooo worth it!
OH - at MOPS yesterday - our leader asked how many ladies were pregnant. We had quite a few. I forgot to raise my hand at first - but then remembered. They were all impressed (and probably jealous) at how good I look for being 15 months pregnant . . . and the fact that my child will come home to me totally potty trained, feeding herself, sleeping through the night and bi-ligual! :) I know, I know. . . . . . I have brilliant children!! :) hee,hee.

Well - we'll keep you updated on PGN and the rest of this journey. Stay tuned . . . . .

Blessings
Lori :)

No comments: