KISSES IN THE WIND

I hold you in my heart and touch you in my dreams
You are here each day with me, at least that is how it seems.

I know you wonder where we are.....what' s taking us so long,
But remember child, I love you so and God will keep you strong.

Now go outside and feel the breeze and let it touch your skin...
Because tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind .

May God hold you in his hand until I can be with you,
I promise you, my darling , I 'm doing all that I can do.

Very soon, you'll have a family for real, not just pretend.
But for tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind.

May God wrap you in His arms and hold you very tight.
And let the angels bring the kisses that I send to you each night.

-Author unknown

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

A Helping Hand Donations

I thought I would add a link on the left side tab under the "Make a Donation" button- to A Helping Hand's Online payment section. This is for those that would like to donate to help us out on our fees (Agency fees at Dossier or Referral, foreign fees, etc) or if you are interested in donating to AHH to help their wonderful ministry. If you are donating to our fees - you need to contact AHH (or us) to let them know what the money is for (you may be able to type in "for Lori & Jeremy West" in ( ) beside your name on the online payment page, and under "Payment for" click on one of the above mentioned fees.).

Now, I don't want you to think that I expect you guys to donate to help us out, but I wanted to make it as easy as possible for those that do feel led to support this process financially. You can always just send us a check -but if you feel more comfortable going one of the other routes - then that's fine. I appreciate your prayers more than anything (as if you couldn't tell from my previous entries!)!!! Thanks for your support!!!

Also - Papa John's online pizza sales will donate 10% to AHH for orders placed on Mon, Tues & Wed the 2nd week of each month (June thru October). You must enter a special code for 2 promotions available. Click on the following coupon for more info http://www.worldadoptions.org/documents/one_club_pizza_specials.pdf


God bless you all abundantly in every area of your lives! You are a treasure to us!

Blessings!
Lori :)

No comments: