KISSES IN THE WIND

I hold you in my heart and touch you in my dreams
You are here each day with me, at least that is how it seems.

I know you wonder where we are.....what' s taking us so long,
But remember child, I love you so and God will keep you strong.

Now go outside and feel the breeze and let it touch your skin...
Because tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind .

May God hold you in his hand until I can be with you,
I promise you, my darling , I 'm doing all that I can do.

Very soon, you'll have a family for real, not just pretend.
But for tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind.

May God wrap you in His arms and hold you very tight.
And let the angels bring the kisses that I send to you each night.

-Author unknown

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

DONATIONS

I have been trying to set up a Paypal Donation button like I used to have on our blog (before I changed the template). The HTML code is not wanting to work. . . . of course that could totally be user error as I don't know alot about HTML! :) hee,hee. Anyways . . . here's the best I can do for now. You can click on the words below and it should (hopefully) take you to our Paypal site to donate. (Paypal will deduct a small percentage for fees).

Thank you to all who have donated so far! We could not have made it this far without you! You are forever changing our lives, and (Kathryn) Wendy Elizabeth's life - along with all those she touches in her lifetime! Wow!! Bet you didn't know your small donation could do so much!! God bless you a hundred-fold for your generosity!!

Blessings!
Lori :)

ps - I also wanted to thank those of you that have donated clothes, supplies and money towards our upcoming trip to Casa Bernabe. I am hoping to bless their socks off!! :) Thanks! We are still taking donations. Below is a list of the most pressing needs at CB. We may also bring down some of the money donated to be able to buy things down there that we don't want to/can't transport down there (ie - the big metal pot!). So - we are still taking money for things too. If you want a complete list of all they need (not just their most urgent needs) - let me know and I'll email you a copy. There are alot of other needs not listed here. We are definitely taking down more than just what's on the list below.

URGENT Needs

CASA NUEVO PACTO – boys ages 12-18
Big metal pot
Sweatshirts (hoodies)
Forks and spoons
CASA LAMAR – girls ages 8-18, (staff child: boy – 4yrs)
Bras for girls in sizes 30-36, sports bras are good for the younger girls
CASA SAMUEL – boys and girls ages 5-9
Girls jeans sizes 4-10
Boys pants sizes 8-10, 14husky
CASA DAVID – boys and girls ages 3-6
Girls clothes – size 5 and 6
Undershirts for girls
Jeans – boys sizes 3, 4, 5
Boys socks and white undershirts – sizes 3-5
CLINIC NEEDS
Children’s vitamins
Test strips for diabetics-ACCU-CHEK Advantage brand
PACE (a program for special needs)
1 Metronome
1 Timer that counts up and down with seconds and minutes
BAND and PERFORMING ARTS
Sax and clarinet reeds #3 and #2 1/2
Trombone extension
Bass drum pedal
Bass drum head High hat cymbals

No comments: